In responding to market demand, Clean Plus Chemicals is proud to announce that nine products were rigorously assessed, approved and certified by GECA(Good Environmental Choice Australia).
This opens a huge market for our distributors with no extra charge, it can increase the winning opportunities on:
- Government Tenders
- Green Building Council Australia (GBCA) contracts
- Local Councils Projects
- Aged Cares Facilities
- Caravan Parks
- Contract Cleaners and
- Strata Companies
with greener approach contracts.
Certified products are available ONLY on Clean Plus Chemicals labels
These certified products have:
Positive Environmental Attributes
- Biodegradable formulas
- Helps reduce pollution
- Recyclable packaging – minimising waste
- We use solar energy to reduce carbon footprint
- No harmful chemicals – safer products
- Approved food grade fragrances and dyes
- Safe working environment
- Workers can expect fair pay and equal
GECA is an independent, not-for-profit organisation that runs the internationally recognised Environmental Choice Australia ecolabel program. GECA’s mission is to help people and businesses choose goods and services that are better for the environment.
Please visit the GECA website:
to see our approved products page.